Monday, May 15, 2006

Disney to Shape Up Its Future Promotional Campaigns

Today's medianote was based on a Los Angeles Times article entitled "Disney Loses Its Appetite for Happy Meal Tie-Ins." Disney, apparently under the influence of Steve Jobs, will not allow its characters to be included in Happy Meals after this summer's releases of "Cars" and "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest." Apparently, Disney does not want to get on the wrong end of the childhood obesity issue.

I'll do the audio post on this medianote on Tuesday after I've discussed it with more of my classes.

***TUESDAY, 5/16, 3 PM: I've now got the audio post up after talking with more of my classes about this medianote. Sorry about the cough halfway through the audio. I picked up a cold over the weekend.

this is an audio post - click to play

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home